Carroll Christian School’s Foreign Student Program was created as a ministry to reach out to help students in a foreign country who want to come to America to get a better education and to grow in the Lord. We want to reach out to help those who may be less fortunate and show them the love of Christ. We want them to experience our culture, to get a good academic foundation that prepares them for college, to see them grow in the Lord both at school and at church, and to experience strong Christian homes to help them grow into well-rounded Christian young people with a desire to serve the Lord in whatever capacity God calls them. It would be great to see some of these students come to CCS, grow in the Lord, and then return to their home country as missionaries from CCS. Ultimately, we want to help prepare them to serve wherever God wants them to, whether it be in America or in their home country.
- To give foreign students a place where they can come to grow in their walk with the Lord.
- To help students improve their English language skills.
- To help students improve academically and earn an American high school diploma.
- To prepare these students for college if they choose to go to college.
- To provide host families with the blessing of investing in the lives of those they host.
- To expose our CCS students to other cultures and teach them to be burdened for others, and grateful for the blessings they enjoy here in America.
- To make a difference in the lives of the foreign students that will impact eternity.
- To expose foreign students to the American culture.
- To be a blessing to foreign students and their families.
- To provide foreign students with a loving, caring, encouraging, and supportive Christian environment at school, church, and home while they are here.
- To give host families an opportunity to share what God has blessed them with in order to help someone who is less fortunate.